The Seahawks pulled off a victory last time they met the Falcons but it was very close. The controversial no call was the highlight of the game and will be brought up over and over. Saturdays game will have a lot more at stake and the Seahawks have a few additions to bring to the match up. Here are three players that didn't play in the last game and will have an impact on Saturdays game.
NOTES FOR #SEAvsATL:
- Frank Clark was a double digit sack guy this year and he will certainly make it harder for the Falcons on the offensive line. Clark was out with injury in October.
- Michael Bennett was taken out at the knees and exited the game early. Bennett is back to full health and is one of the hardest guys to defend because his versatility and movement all over the defensive line.
- Kam Chancellor was also absent for the Atlanta in October and makes life difficult for the dink and dunk offense that the Falcons love to do. He is a beast against the run and is the heart of this defense. His attitude permeates the entire team. Clearly his presence was missed last time, as the Hawks struggled with miscommunications and blown assignments.
- Earl Thomas will not play and he will certainly be missed. The players they will have back should hopefully make up the difference on defense.
- Tyler Lockett will also be out and his speed will be hard to make up. Paul Richardson has stepped up though and has become another favorite target of Russell Wilson of late.