Seahawks vs Cardinals Preview #AZvsSEA
Things to watch and notes:
- The Seahawks can go 8-0 at home this year here is what Carroll said of the going for the undefeated year at Century Link Field. "In championship years, you really need to play great at home and we try to dominate at home. I’d like to get that done so we know next time we come back it’s playoff time and we will have something intact that we’ll be very proud of and something to play off and play for"
- Seattle can lock in the #2 seed this week with a win and some help from a few teams. But the Seahawks control their own destiny on the #2 spot and will take it if they win out.
- Garry Gilliam will start a right tackle this week in place of Bradley Sowell. The Seahawks need to find their best combination going into the playoffs and Gilliam has been their first choice but his inconsistency has led to Sowell taking time at the spot as well.
- If the Seahawks hope to make a strong run into the playoffs they will need to get a run game going, inconsistent has been the name of the game on offense.
- Tyler Lockett has really showed up of late and could really propel the Seahawks offense back to one of the most explosive offenses.
- The Cardinals are still a good team and statistically out rank the Seahawks in several offensive categories. It will be a hard fought battle but hopefully not as disappointing as the last game which ended in a tie and featured no action until the very end.
- Prediction: Seahawks 17 Cardinal 10
Christmas Eve 1:25 pm @ Century Link Field on FOX