The Seahawks coming off their bye week dropped 3 spots in the ESPN power rankings. Several teams have more wins. A few like Atlanta and the Vikings are looking unstoppable. Tom Brady and the Patriots are reunited. They should be a difficult team to stop especially since their defense is really solid as well. The Steelers continue to dominate teams and are also in the top 5.
- #1 VIKINGS - Vikings defense looks like a Super Bowl contender, if they can keep it up they have a shot to get bye for the playoffs. Sam Bradford just needs to be decent for them to succeed.
- #2 PATRIOTS - Tom Brady is back and looks better than ever.
- #3 STEELERS - Steelers are again looking for another 10 win season and they should get another this week vs Dolphins
- #4 BRONCOS - Their defense is still crazy good!
- #5 SEAHAWKS - The Seahawks defense still on track for another scoring title and offense just keeps getting better!
- #1 PATRIOTS
- #2 SEAHAWKS
- #3 FALCONS
- #4 BRONCOS
- #5 VIKINGS
I have the Seahawks ranked # 2 this week because one the Patriots got Brady back and they have one more win than the Hawks. This week will give us a great measurement of where the Seahawks stand. Atlanta will be the first tough opponent of the year. A win over the Falcons could vault them to the top of the NFL rankings.