Seattle Seahawks Russell Wilson:
- 4024 yards ( the first 4000 yard passer in Seahawks History)
- 34 TDs 8 INTS, 110.1 Quarterback Rating
- 553 yards rushing 1TD
Minnesota Vikings Teddy Bridgewater:
- 3231 yards
- 14 TDs , 9 INTS, 88.7 Quarterback Rating
- 192 yards rushing 3TDs
The Seahawks and Vikings are set to square off in the freezer on Sunday. Temperatures are supposed to be a high of 3 or 4 with possible wind chill factor well below zero. Here are some other factors to look at.
- He has big hands, it helps especially in cold weather as the ball becomes hard and slippery.
- Playoff experience Russell has been in the playoffs every year he's played in the league including back to back Super Bowl trips. One of them was a championship.
- Red Hot, Seahawks Wilson has been on fire the second half of the season breaking records and leaping the Hawks to the top five in offense this year.
- Wilson has a knack for the read option, and knows when to use it. He doesn't use it often but just enough, that teams have to account for it. Look Sunday for Wilson to have a few good runs to throw off the Viking defense.
- Russell has never played in temps this low it will be a new experience for almost all players, including the Vikings.
- The Vikings will have their defense back at full strength, several players were out when the Vikings last met the Hawks.
- Smaller hands won't help in the cold, but Teddy always where's gloves( on both hands). Teddy Two Gloves will have to hope his gloves give him extra grip in the freezing weather.
- No Playoff experience
- The offense goes as Adrian Peterson goes. Teddy can't lead the team to victory, it was pretty apparent when the Seahawks limited Adrian Peterson( the rushing leader in the NFL) to 18 yards the last time they met. That will be the Hawks game plan on defense make teddy beat them.
- The Seahawks will be at full force on defense, with only offensive players out for Sunday, not good for Teddy.
- He is a Southern Florida native, so he may have the most difficult time with the cold.
Prediction NFC WILDCARD:
SEATTLE SEAHAWKS 26 MINNESOTA VIKINGS 16
SEATTLE SPORTSCAST! YOUR SEAHAWKS BLOG! LEAVE A COMMENT ON THIS POST FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A SEAHAWKS MAN CAVE SIGN.